Wednesday, July 21, 2010

OH MY POOR HOT SWOLLEN FEET!!!!!!!




Summertime and the feet are hurting.
Lack of leg movement and the feet are hurting.
No circulation in my toes!  No circulation in my ankles.
Summertime and the feet are hurting.

Tried to stop wearing shoes too tight.
Tipped the wheelchair back, raised my legs to a new height.
Dan massaged my feet so they just feel right.
Summertime and the feet are hurting.

Went to my local podiatrist to see what was the score!
" Wear compression socks and then wear them some more!"
When is it ninety degrees in the shade?  Wear the tightest socks in town?
"Yes, everyday, 12 hours a day, and your swelling will go down!"

Well, my feet wear the nylon and they wear the cotton.
These socks are knee highs and very, very hot.
These socks hurt to pull them on and then to roll them down.
But in a few days,I have the least swollen feet in town!

So, summertime and the feet are hurting.
Socks are on and the feet are flirting.
Just a little swollen and now my sandals fit!
Oh summertime blues, but soon the heat will quit!

POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR MY SWOLLEN FEET!!!!!!!  THANKS FOR THE HELP!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! This is Mary, Mary Anne's daughter-in-law. No suggestions for your swollen feet but your pedicure is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denny has to wear these compression socks too. Every night I give him a sockectomy..and he is so glad to be rid of them. Your toenails are much cuter than his! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to see a doctor on Monday at first my feet were swollen about august of. 2021 I put up in the air on a wall by my bed the swelling went down an color came back buta month later it was still there and I kepy on putting them back up an so on an till this day they both are still getting red hot shooting pain an my toes are starting to curl up a little I don't drink smoke or do anything to cause them but just wanted to see a doctor to make sure I don't have any clouged artiries and it also could be pour nutrition for b I have been living in a motel and I only have a microwave and fridge for before I had to go and live in a motel I was semi healthy

    ReplyDelete